Friday, March 27, 2009

Redwood City Bluegrass Jam Report: 3/26/09

Just a quick attendance and set list, more description over the weekend or if I can get more of a break from work.

In attendence:
5 guitar (Mike B, George B, Linda G, Chris, myself)
2 fiddle (Jamison, Brian)
3 banjo (Robert, Jerry, Autumn)
1 upright bass (Lou M)

Some songs played:
Red Haired Boy
Blackberry Blossom
Cherokee Shuffle
Bill Cheatem
Foggy Mountain Breakdown
Red River Valley
Little Cabin Home on the Hill
I'll Fly Away
The Last Thing on my Mind
Wheels
No Ash Will Burn
Dim Lights, Thick Smoke
Nine Pound Hammer
Sitting on Top of the World
Whiskey Before Breakfast
Angelina Baker
Will the Circle be Unbroken
Big Sciota
Better Times a'Comin
Katy Daley

Solid group, great jams, and I think I can safely speak for everyone when I say that we all had a great time.

No comments: